Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Esure is recruiting for a PMO Analyst. The PMO Analyst is responsible for assisting the Programme Office Manager in ensuring that major programmes of work involving change or implementation of new business initiatives are managed successfully through the IT development lifecycle, and to assist with the management of the necessary support and administrative functions.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The PMO & Change Support role is responsible for ensuring that esure’s Portfolio of change is managed successfully through the development life cycle. You will ensure the Portfolio delivers with transparency within agreed tolerances and against agreed objectives. The role does this by a combination of support and administrative activities that drive health check mechanisms, reporting and controls. In effect, ensuring Portfolio Governance is applied.
Real Time Analyst
Based in Glasgow the flexible, driven and inquisitive Real Time Analyst’s principal role is to manage all work flow queues effectively, prioritising and balancing each stream to maximise customer experience and specialist productivity.
Throughout the day and week the RTA will produce intraday reports to track performance but also to better inform the tactical decisions they will make in the immediate, short and medium term.
Working closely with their colleagues in planning & Operations Analysis, the RTA helps ensure forecasting and scheduling assumptions are not only reflective and accurate of what is going on in “Real time” but are also delivering the best outcome for our customers and the company.
Last, but not least, the supportive RTA will share knowledge, best practice and skills with team members where appropriate to strengthen and build the capability of the team.
Compliance Monitoring Officer
esure are recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
The company’s stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders and regulators, will expect that there are appropriate systems, processes and controls in place to maintain an effective risk management framework subject to appropriately independent and objective review. The Compliance Monitoring Officer role plays an important part in the company’s risk management framework by undertaking independent assessments of the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems, processes and controls in place for the achievement of compliance with the firm’s regulatory obligations.
- Responsible for designing and formulating the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan, paying due regard to appropriate internal developments, business priorities and external factors.
- Own the Compliance Monitoring Methodology and Framework and the maintenance and development of this in line with internal and external developments.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Review process and plans for all regulated entities (and where appropriate outsource providers) to monitor compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Design and operate a formal review work programme, aligned to the key regulatory risks.
- Perform monitoring reviews in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring methodology in a timely manner. Responsible for working with stakeholders to gather their requirements, applying the plan and ensuring expected controls are in place.
- Keep senior stakeholders appropriately updated throughout the review process, providing clear, succinct and accurate verbal and written communications, focussed on the key risk areas identified, advising on remedial actions and driving these forward with agreement from senior management.
- Develop and maintain meaningful compliance MI on the review process.
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more