Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
esure are recruiting for a Senior Corporate Analyst (Pricing Analyst) to make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis to drive decision-making and improve the profitability of the company. Working on a variety of analytical projects across all brands, products and channels to track, understand and improve business performance.
- Recommend changes to prices and underwriting criteria to the pricing team to help achieve volume and profit targets across all products, channels and brands.
- Undertake analysis work to understand, monitor and improve all aspects of business performance, including conversion, retention, loss ratios, risk modelling and rate analysis.
- Provide analytical support to the Pricing Team for all brands, products and channels to ensure that the right pricing decisions are made and that a profitable book of business is written.
- Develop and carry out tasks that support and direct the business strategy, such as risk modelling, demand modelling and loss ratio projections.
- Accountable for the accuracy of all work, and ensuring it is communicated appropriately to managers and senior managers.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as and when requested by other parts of the business ensuring that the results are communicated appropriately. The results provided will be used to help solve business problems and/or make strategic business decisions.
- Responsible for tracking the accuracy of risk, conversion and retention models, and ensuring the models are used appropriately.
- Mentor Corporate Analysts when required, and help develop other members of the team.
Quality Assurance Support Specialist
esure are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Support Specialist. Forming part of the company’s risk management framework, the team provide an independent view to support the delivery of regulatory compliance, technical and conduct related risk and a positive customer experience.
- To conduct call monitoring, across various call types to ensure quality and compliance standards are achieved.
- Review call evaluations that have been completed by Team Leaders, providing feedback on consistency of scoring and internal processes.
- Evaluate quality performance results and highlight trends and re-occurring issues to drive improvements in the required areas.
- Assist with the data collection that the QA MI Analyst requires to accurately report the outcomes of the quality assurance activity.
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner team trends and route cause analysis on quality performance to drive improvement.
- Conduct call calibration sessions with Team Leaders to ensure a consistent and accurate approach to call scoring.
- Provide support during the model office and Training process as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge at all times with all underwriting guides, best practices and call handling standards.
- Conduct ad-hoc file and QA audits against agreed measures.
- Ensure all set productivity and quality targets are achieved within the agreed timescales to allow the Department to deliver on objectives.
Senior Repair Network Manager
Through our insurance brands we provide cover for around two million customers and our mission is simple: we aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers. As part of this mission our Repair Supply Chain team work with our repairer network partners to ensure the delivery of high levels of service for our customers.
As Senior Repair Network Manager you will be responsible for the development and management of the esure vehicle Repair Supply Chain, ensuring repair costs and customer service provided by the approved repair network is in line with the overall business strategy.
- Manage and direct the esure Motor Repair Supply Chain, recommending and implementing change and enhancements to ensure that the Network delivers best costs and service to our customers.
- Ensure the overall repair strategy meets Company objectives including the delivery of targeted repair costs and service level agreements.
- Manage, develop, motivate and support a field based team, lead by the Repair Network Manager.
- Take overall responsibility for all necessary data and MI required to monitor and control the performance of the Repair Network and the field staff.
- Oversee and instruct all considerations with regards to repair capacity procurement and post code management
- Liaise closely with the Engineering Services team, to respond to and resolve high level problems within the Repairer Network and to add value guidance and support where required.
- Produce and present management information on Repairer Network performance
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more