Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Platform Support Engineer
esure are recruiting for a Platform Support Engineer to specialise in business batch processing, and support for applications run by esure contact centres.
The Role will be responsible for the following areas:
- Production Incident/Problem/Change assessment and resolution.
- Supporting development and project teams in a DevOps environment.
- Defining and optimizing batch schedules and job execution
- Support of batch framework and tools in Prod and Non-prod environments.
- Providing expertise within IT around Oracle coding and batch best practices.
- Enhancing automation, scripting, non-functional testing within the platform area.
- Providing out-of-hours support on a team rota basis.
Full Stack Developer
Java developer required at junior or mid-level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic back-end developer to join team at an exciting time! This role provides the opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills. If you are looking for career progression and a chance to learn new technologies, then look no further!
You will gain valuable commercial experience whilst being part of a variety of projects.
Here is some of the tech stack you’ll get to work with:
- Java, J2EE
- Spring, Spring Boot Microservices
- Junit, Cucumber
- Oracle, Redis
- Continuous Integration Pipelines
Personal Injury Credit Hire
esure are recruiting for a Personal Injury Credit Hire Specialist.
The Motor Claims Specialist is responsible for dealing with all aspects of third party claims handling, including Personal Injury to prevent litigation in all cases relating to motor claims. They pursue uninsured losses for the customer and the AD costs by adhering to Company processes and procedures.
The Specialist’s role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs, however they will also act as a referral point for Advisors.
Working closely with third parties, external organisations and agencies, eg insurance companies, solicitors, uninsured loss companies and credit hire organisations, the Specialist will provide the team with an internal audit function and will strive to control third party costs whilst achieving settlement deadlines and targeted productivity.
This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating with particular emphasis on conflict resolution.
The Specialist has a pivotal role to play in achieving a balance between the provision of a quality service, combined with the commercial focus required to ensure that the Company meets all targets.
The Specialist will pursue recoveries and uninsured losses where there is a dispute.
- Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
- Effectively persuade the third party to settle the claim in the most efficient way.
- Resolve complex complaints from customers.
Process and Systems:
- Handle and process TP and Personal Injury claims up to £7,500 accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure the claim details are checked for possible fraud/Large Loss indicators.
- Convert third parties to use our network of repairers (or to settle in the most efficient way).
- Ensure all third party claims are checked for possible personal injury claims expediently and efficiently.
- Keep third party hire costs to a minimum.
- Deal with day-to-day queries and referrals from Advisors.
- Diarise and chase the claim to ensure settlement is reached expediently.
- Process credit hire claims accurately and expediently.
Existing Claims Handling:
- Handle a range of calls from existing customers, third parties and their representatives.
- Provide updates on the status of claims.
- Handle and manage the individual caseload to achieve the settlement ratio.
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more