Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Marketing Campaign Specialist (Cross-sell)
esure are recruiting for a Campaign Specialist ( Cross sell) to manage and deliver agreed customer marketing campaigns aimed at creating incremental value for customers and esure. This includes delivering co-ordinated marketing activity, and ensuring we maximise all opportunities at key customer touchpoints, including our in-life comms, across all products and brands
- Delivering the cross-sell/ up-sell/ retention strategy through the implementation of agreed campaigns across a range of channels (email, DM, Ops/outbound, digital touchpoints).
- Ensure all comms, inc in-life, provide information in a clear and jargon-free way; address customer needs; are compliant and maximise marketing opportunities where appropriate.
- Brief email, DM, and outbound data requirements to the Marketing Data Analyst identifying the best prospects to target.
- Brief print and documentation mailing suppliers on agreed copy and content improvements, ensuring all necessary stakeholders have been engaged and provided input.
- Working with the in house creative team, develop the creative needed for campaign activities.
- Take responsibility for following the agreed media approval process for all marketing materials, and ensure all items are also compliant with FCA regulation.
- Work with the preferred email supplier to ensure effective and timely implementation of email campaigns and develop a roadmap and execute tests to increase engagement and quote take up.
- Work with the preferred mailing house supplier to deliver the agreed direct mail tests, on time and within budget.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting of the campaigns to feed into the MI report and highlight where tests have affected quote and sales.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure that the Ops team are briefed in advance of any campaign activity.
- Raise purchase orders and receipt invoice payments.
- Collate, monitor and report the campaign results for cross and up-sell activities to ensure that campaigns are optimised and learnings taken on board for future activities.
- Take responsibility for the day to day liaison and instruction of the preferred email, DM and print suppliers.
- Take responsibility for the creative briefing process with the in-house agency for the agreed campaigns.
- Use MI and results to identify new tests and opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Ensuring the preferred agencies have all the information required to deliver to agreed service levels.
Broker Operations Support Specialist
esure is recruiting a Broker Operations Support Specialist to provide a comprehensive service to the Operations function dealing with all the administrative and accounting requirements for both new and existing policies. Being multi-skilled the Operational Support Agent will handle all enquiries both written and by telephone to administer all related accounts and general administrative work using a consistent and thorough approach to underwriting controls and Operational Support administration and accountancy related procedures.
- To action all tasks within the Operational Support environment, for example:
o Account Reconciliation
o Mail Requests/Diaries
o Web enquiries
o Filing/file search & destruction
- To achieve all workflow, productivity and quality targets in line with the Operational Support defined targets, whilst offering service excellence both internally and externally to maximise individual contribution to the business at all times.
- Carry out the full range of administration and accounts processes including policy amendments, batching, facilitation of debt recovery, filing, mail sort And Diaries (e.g. Chase 2, Admin, Accounts etc). This aspect of the role will comply with the TCF Principle of ensuring that our staffs are fully trained, both initially, and on an ongoing basis in all relevant processes and skills.
- Ensure that product and technical knowledge across all brands and products is maintained making appropriate referrals (in keeping with LUT level), to ensure service excellence is maintained in line with the relevant Best Practice Guides.
- To undertake any additional administrative/accounts tasks in a professional manner in line with the relevant Best Practice Guides.
- Adherence to esure Standards within Operations
- Comply with FSA/DPA requirements and Underwriting guidelines
- Take responsibility for own personal development in conjunction with their line manager
- Recognise and identify technical issues, escalating them appropriately
- Through Diary use, chase outstanding monies, direct debit mandates and indemnity claims to debt recovery stage
- Make amends/cancellations to Strata system where appropriate. This takes into account the TCF principle of ensuring we inform customers promptly and clearly of any significant changes to the products they have bought.
- Respond to customer/insurers queries via email or free text letter as appropriate
- Respond to Customer Support staff queries made on behalf of customers with regards to accounts
- Liaise with the panel of insurers on general policy queries such as claims updates, voided policies and CUE updates.
- Improve their performance against all targets in line with the Operational Support KPI’s and provide ideas and feedback to both the Team Manager and their peers to improve process handling and quality performance
Lead Product Manager / Owner (Retail, Marketing and Customer Solutions)
esure are recruiting for a Lead Product Manager / Owner (Retail, Marketing and Customer Solutions) to work with business representatives to define the Strategic Roadmap, setting priorities and developing high level plans. Defining business needs and managing the priority of these via the product backlog within an agile delivery environment. Collaboratively working within own team and across own discipline (or managing own multi-disciplined team) to ensure delivery to agreed programme portfolio / schedule and ongoing improvement of best practice processes throughout the Company. Stakeholder and relationship management within specific business areas or projects assigned. Developing capability and processes across the discipline and promoting a model of continuous improvement.
- Working with business representatives to define the Strategic Roadmap, setting priorities and developing high level plans to achieve this.
- Developing productive and robust relationships with key business representatives, to assist at the earliest stages of their change planning to help shape and form (with Architecture team) any ideas into sensible and valid requests for change which align with the overall Architecture Roadmap.
- Ensure benefits are aligned to target outcomes and challenge where benefits are unrealistic or insufficient to justify cost
- Management of the product backlog within Delivery Team once changes have been approved via the appropriate channels with the stakeholders
- Confidently engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy in.
- Undertake exploratory analysis in order to support the investigation of new business opportunities.
- Define business needs and user stories with the business stakeholder or business representatives and participate in the prioritisation of these changes with the Delivery Manager
- Ensure adequate definition of requirements and acceptance criteria exist across all the initiatives in your area, including the assessment and impact on Service and the Production Run environment.
- Evaluation of new change across the Delivery programme to assess Architectural fit, scale , Service aspects, run costs and impact / dependency on other changes
- To participate in capacity planning and resource planning across the discipline and for your delivery team
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more